Dear friends, I am currently based in California, but I do often visit Karachi. I have a few renewable energy ideas that I want to work on with graduate or undergraduate students at NED. I don't know any NED faculty member who would undertake such research projects. Please advise me on how to initiate this thing.
regards,
ali hasan c.

Views: 103

Pre-Paid Legal


Twitter Feed

    follow me on Twitter

    Sponsored Links

    South Asia Investor Review
    Investor Information Blog

    Haq's Musings
    Riaz Haq's Current Affairs Blog

    Please Bookmark This Page!




    Blog Posts

    Tata's Boardroom Crisis: Will it Impact Philanthropy in India?

    India's Tata Group is going through a major boardroom crisis. Noel Tata, the Chairman of the Tata holding company, has been removed from the Tata Group's board by N. Chandrasekaran, chairman of Tata Sons. Noel Tata has declared the decision illegal, a stance the board disputes. The crisis has been precipitated by a 2022 decision by India’s central bank to order the company to seek a stock market listing for Tata Sons, to comply with new rules governing systemically important…

    Continue

    Posted by Riaz Haq on October 1, 2026 at 6:30pm — 1 Comment

    Xi-Trump Summit: US-China G2 Rapprochement to Avoid Thucydides Trap

    The summit meeting of the leaders of China and the United States in Washington appears to signal a rapprochement between the two superpowers.  President Trump has repeatedly referred to what he calls "G2", without mentioning "G7" or "G20", the groups that include many more countries. This development is seen as positive for world peace but it diminishes India's significance as a "counterweight to China" and the benefits Indians expected to flow from the US-China confrontation in…

    Continue

    Posted by Riaz Haq on September 25, 2026 at 5:30pm — 5 Comments

    © 2026   Created by Riaz Haq.   Powered by

    Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service